Friday, June 29, 2012

(podcast) The Ayahuasca Story - Aubrey Marcus


In the heart of the amazon I was given a chance to partake in an ayahuasca ceremony conducted by one of the great masters left in the world, Maestro Orlando Chujandama. The world this opened was one of pure potentiality where anything was possible. Unequipped, and concerned that I may forget everything that i had seen I found my way back to the hut and recorded this video. It is raw, honest, and full of unsavory up the nostril camera angles, but perhaps it plays some small part in reinforcing the truth I was blessed to encounter. For the full story, please visit my blog at http://www.warriorpoet.us/












This is the podcast that I still get several emails and comments about every day. It details my journey to the Amazon where I took Ayahuasca, facing my own mortality before being helped to a dimension of unlimited possibilities. This was also where I announced that I would be going by my middle name Aubrey, the name of my grandfather.










No comments:

Post a Comment