Monday, May 16, 2011

(writing by me) Babalon and Her Consort, Chaos


Thoughts on Chaos: The reason that Chokmah is called Chaos is because it represents that aspect of the divine that is formless and never changes.
He consorts with the Goddess, his opposite. She is form and change, which is illusion. He is the formless, unchanging axle around which the Goddess does her May Pole dance of form and change, creation and destruction. The Goddess is, herself, illusion. She is the fantasy of Chaos. This is the way that there can be two and in reality, only one.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea if you'll see this, but I wanted to say that I loved your blog post! So beautiful and right to the point of what Chaos and the Goddess are all about. I quoted you in my podcast and will be linking back to this post.

    ReplyDelete